Where Law and Business Meet.
The Iraq country is one of the major oil and gas suppliers in the world. Being and an active member at the OPEC helped the country to export the oil and gas to the international market. After the toppling of ex-regime many renowned international oil and gas companies started investing in the country such as Exon Mobile, Shell, Chevron, Russian Gazprom Neft Company, Dana Gas and many others.
The Kurdistan Region is also an exciting and great place to invest, with over 25 International Oil Companies (IOCs) operating and over 40 active Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs). With production set to increase to over a million barrels per day soon, and drilling set to grow again following an industry slowdown in 2014 and 2015, the demand for oilfield services is set to grow too. To explore for the natural resources requires good knowledge about the legal procedures and regulations of Kurdistan Region and Iraq governments’ natural resources laws and regulations. Al-Khubaraa Law Firm is there to provide you with any legal services required so that your company can build mutual trust, gain access to work in oil and gas blocks and work easily without any obstacles both in Kurdistan Region and Iraq. Al-Khubaraa Law Firm is also one of the trusted and reliable firms by the Kurdistan Region Ministry of Natural Resources in rendering legal services when required.
Specific Areas of Oil and Gas Legal Practice.
- Assist with the registration system for Oilfield Services Companies (OSCs) wishing to be listed on Approved Vendor Lists (AVLs).
- Assist with submitting Kurdistan Region-Iraq Company Registration documents, that can be acquired at the Ministry of Trade & Industry (MoTI).
- Assist with establishing an office in the Kurdistan region.
- Assist with obtaining working license and license renewal.
- Assist with registering a complaint against an IOC or the Ministry.